Emporia Vue: Utility Connect for Select Markets
- Burlington Electric in VT
- First Energy in PA
- Ohio Edison (First Energy) in OH
- Green Mountain Power (GMP) in VT
- Pacific Gas & Electric (PG&E) in CA
- Pennsylvania Power & Light (PPL) in PA
- San Diego Gas & Electric (SDGE) in CA
- Southern California Edison (SCE) in CA ($25 rebate available!)
CHECK WITH YOUR UTILITY BEFORE BUYING to ensure your utility meter has Zigbee SEP and is HAN enabled.
If you don't live in one of the available areas, click below to get an update when it becomes available to you.
- HAN Device that connects wirelessly to your AMI Smart Meter from your utility
- No monthly fees
- Easy plug-in installation
- 5- to 10-second data interval
- Monitors whole home energy usage in real time
- 1 second data is retained 3 hours, 1 minute data is retained 7 days, 1 hour data is retained indefinitely. Export the data whenever you want in the app.
- Connects to 2.4GHz WiFi to monitor energy use with iPhone / Android app.
- Easy to read and actionable data on the Emporia Energy app for Android or iPhone
- Real-time monitoring of your energy usage in watts or dollars
- Requires activation through your utility.
- Handles home and commercial electricity usage with 2-phase or light commercial 3-phase service
- Actionable recommendations to help you:
- Conserve energy
- Lower carbon emissions
- Increase grid reliability
- Generate energy savings
- Shift usage patterns from peak to off-peak
- Get clear calculations that show your savings when you perform actions recommended by the Emporia Vue
Vue energy monitor dimensions:
- 3.4" x 1.9" x 0.8" (86mm x 47mm x 20mm)
Power supply dimensions:
- 2.5" x 1.6" x 1.3" (63mm x 40mm x 34mm)