Emporia Vue: Utility Connect for Select Markets
CHECK WITH YOUR UTILITY BEFORE BUYING to ensure your utility meter has Zigbee SEP and is HAN enabled.
Currently, the Vue: Utility Connect can only connect to AMI Smart Meters through:
- Burlington Electric in VT
- First Energy in PA
- Ohio Edison (First Energy) in OH
- Green Mountain Power (GMP) in VT
- Pacific Gas & Electric (PG&E) in CA
- Pennsylvania Power & Light (PPL) in PA
- San Diego Gas & Electric (SDGE) in CA
- Southern California Edison (SCE) in CA ($25 rebate!)
If you don't live in one of the available areas, click below to get an update when it becomes available to you.
- CAN ONLY BE USED WITH AMI Smart Meters through SCE (Rebate available from SCE), SDGE, and PG&E in CA, PPL and First Energy in PA, Ohio Edison in OH, and Burlington Electric and GMP in VT. CHECK WITH YOUR UTILITY BEFORE BUYING to ensure your utility meter has Zigbee SEP and is HAN enabled.
- LOWER YOUR ELECTRIC BILL: Gauge real-time spending and get actionable notifications to understand where you can save costs. Zigbee enabled HAN device reads the energy usage data wirelessly from your utility’s AMI smart meter.
- EASY INSTALLATION AND SETUP. Plugin to an electric outlet near your meter and go. Includes DIY instructions, NO ELECTRICIAN NEEDED!
- REAL-TIME ENERGY DATA: Vue connects to 2.4GHz WiFi to monitor energy use with iPhone / Android / Web app. 1 second data is retained 3 hours, 1 minute data is retained 7 days, 1 hour data is retained indefinitely. Export the data whenever you want in the app.
- 24/7 ENERGY MONITORING: Monitor your home's real power anywhere, anytime to prevent costly repairs, conserve energy, and save costs. Monitor solar / net metering. Handles home and commercial electricity usage with 2-phase or light commercial 3-phase service. PROTECTED BY A 1-YEAR WARRANTY.
- HAN Device that connects wirelessly to your AMI Smart Meter from your utility
- No monthly fees
- Easy plug-in installation
- 5- to 10-second data interval
- Monitors whole home energy usage in real time
- 1 second data is retained 3 hours, 1 minute data is retained 7 days, 1 hour data is retained indefinitely. Export the data whenever you want in the app.
- REQUIRES 2.4 GHz WIFI WITH AN INTERNET CONNECTION to monitor energy use with iPhone / Android / Web app.
- Easy to read and actionable data on the Emporia Energy app for Android, iPhone, or Web browser
- Real-time monitoring of your energy usage in watts or dollars
- Requires activation through your utility.
- Handles home and commercial electricity usage with 2-phase or light commercial 3-phase service
- Actionable recommendations to help you:
- Conserve energy
- Lower carbon emissions
- Increase grid reliability
- Generate energy savings
- Shift usage patterns from peak to off-peak
- Get clear calculations that show your savings when you perform actions recommended by the Emporia Vue
Check out the Technical Specs | Download the Spec Sheet PDF
Vue energy monitor dimensions:
- 3.4" x 1.9" x 0.8" (86mm x 47mm x 20mm)
Power supply dimensions:
- 2.5" x 1.6" x 1.3" (63mm x 40mm x 34mm)