Pair of 200A Flexible Sensors for Gen 2 Vue (Power Supply Included)
Great solution for combination boxes and other electrical panels where our traditional clamp sensors don't fit!
Flexible Current Sensors are designed for split phase 120/240V North American Homes and meant for use with only with the Gen 2 Emporia Vue
Emporia highly recommends that Rogowski cable installation be performed by a licensed electrician or other qualified professional.
Requires installation of an included alternative power supply for the sensors. These sensors can only be used on 120V AC. Will not work on single phase 240V.
- Replaces traditional CT clamps with a current sensing Rogowski cable
- Can be used to measure current around busbars in some electrical panels where main cables are not accessible
- Accurate energy monitoring
- Plugs into ports 1, 2, or 3 of your Gen 2 Emporia Vue
- Maximum Current: 200A
- Integrator input voltage: 5-12V DC
- Power supply output voltage: 12V DC, regulated
- Power supply input voltage: 120V AC
200A flexible sensor dimensions:
Power supply dimensions:
- 3.25"x 2.25"x 2.25" (82mm x 55mm x 55mm)