Emporia Smart Plug | Single Energy Monitoring Outlet
PC Magazine's Editor's Choice, the Emporia Smart Plug allows you to monitor the energy use and control most home appliances from anywhere with the Emporia App. Control fans, lamps, humidifiers, and other electronics with a 10A Maximum Continuous Load (15A Max Peak Load for up to 1hr/Day), conveniently from your smartphone or by voice with Amazon Alexa and Google Home Assistant. Simply plug your device into the Emporia Smart Plug and connect to the Emporia App. Then you can eliminate wasteful stand-by power, save on electricity, and extend product life.
- CONTROL YOUR APPLIANCES & DEVICES. Control lights, fans, lamps, humidifiers, and any other appliances or electronics that plug into 120V outlets with a 10A Maximum Continuous Load (15A Max Peak Load for up to 1hr/Day), conveniently from your smartphone, Amazon Alexa, or Google Home Assistant.
- MONITOR YOUR ENERGY USE. Monitor energy used by your devices and appliances. Eliminate wasteful stand-by power, save on electricity, and extend product life. PROTECTED BY A 1-YEAR WARRANTY.
- SCHEDULE ON/OFF TIMES. Schedule your appliances and devices to automatically switch on and off with daily activities. Wake up to freshly brewed coffee.
- REMOTE CONTROL FROM ANYWHERE. Control your home remotely using the Emporia App on your phone. Leave the lights on? Forget to turn off an appliance? check the real-time status and toggle it on or off anytime, anywhere! Or manually turn off/on with power button located on the right side of the plug.
- REQUIRES 2.4 GHz WIFI WITH AN INTERNET CONNECTION to control your devices remotely from your phone with an internet connection. 5.0 GHz WIFI NETWORKS ARE NOT SUPPORTED.
Check out the Technical Specs | Download the Spec Sheet PDF
Smart Plug dimensions:
- 3.3" x 1.5" x 1.1" (84mm x 38mm x 29mm)