Gen 2 Vue with 16 Sensors and 4 Smart Plugs BUNDLE
Complete Energy Monitoring Bundle
Emporia has developed the next generation of the Vue Energy Monitor and bundled it with energy monitoring Smart Plugs to provide everything you need to monitor your entire home's energy usage, individual circuits, and small appliances in real time. Not only can you see how much energy your home is using at any moment and over time, but you can also monitor how your individual appliances affect your energy bills.
Features and Benefits:
- INSTALLS IN CIRCUIT PANEL of most homes with clamp-on sensors. Supports single-phase up to 240VAC line-neutral; single, split-phase 120/240VAC; and three-phase up to 415Y/240VAC (no Delta). Panels with access only to busbars will need flexible sensors available from Emporia Energy. Includes DIY instructions, though a professional electrician is recommended.
- 24/7 ENERGY MONITORING: Monitor your home's real power anywhere, anytime to prevent costly repairs, conserve energy, and save costs. Monitor solar / net metering. Supports light commercial 3 phase systems less than 600A with additional 200A clamp (sold separately). PROTECTED BY A 1-YEAR WARRANTY.
- LOWER YOUR ELECTRIC BILL: Gauge real-time spending and get actionable notifications to understand where you can save costs.
- CONTROL YOUR APPLIANCES & DEVICES. Control lights, fans, lamps, humidifiers, and any other appliances or electronics that plug into 120V outlets with a 15A Max Peak Load (1hr/day) / 10A Max Continuous Load, conveniently from your smartphone, Amazon Alexa (only in US), or Google Home Assistant.
- SCHEDULE ON/OFF TIMES. With the 4 Smart Plugs, schedule your appliances and devices to automatically switch on and off with daily activities. Wake up to freshly brewed coffee.
- REMOTE CONTROL FROM ANYWHERE. With the 4 Smart Plugs, control your home remotely using the Emporia App on your phone or laptop. Leave the lights on? Forget to turn off an appliance? check the real-time status and toggle it on or off anytime, anywhere! Or manually turn off/on with power button located on the right side of the plug (or on the front of the plugprior to Oct 2021)
- REAL-TIME ENERGY DATA: REQUIRES 2.4 GHz WIFI WITH AN INTERNET CONNECTION to monitor energy use with iPhone / Android / Web app. Vue sensors provide 1-second data and are accurate from ±2%. The Vue is UL and CE Listed for your safety. 1 second data is retained 3 hours, 1 minute data is retained 7 days, 1 hour data is retained indefinitely. Export the data whenever you want in the app.
- APPLIANCE MONITORING WITHOUT GUESSWORK: Comes with sixteen 50A sensors to accurately monitor your air conditioner, furnace, water heater, washer, dryer, range, etc.
- Bundle includes:
- Gen 2 Vue Energy Monitor
- 4 Smart Plugs (Maximum Load Power 1800W | 15A @ 120V)
- Two 200A current sensors for service mains
- Sixteen 50A current sensors for individual circuits
- Wire harness
- Extra wire & wire nuts
- Wifi antenna & cable
- Power the Vue directly from a 15A or 20A breaker
- Professional installation recommended
- Granular 1-second data interval
- Each sensor is accurate from ±1%
- Operates regardless of your utility
- Comes with sixteen 50A sensors to monitor individual circuits
- Interact with your Emporia Vue through your mobile device or laptop
- Real-time monitoring of your energy usage and production with helpful units and measurements
- Actionable notifications will help you:
- Conserve energy
- Lower carbon emissions
- Increase grid reliability
- Generate energy savings
- Shift usage patterns from peak to off-peak
- Get clear calculations that show your savings when you perform actions recommended by the Emporia Vue
Vue energy monitor dimensions:
- 4.1" x 3.1" x 1.1" (105mm x 80mm x 30mm)
200A sensor dimensions:
- 2.6" x 1.7" x 1.6" (65mm x 44mm x 41mm)
- Window diameter: 1" (26mm)
- Cable length: 39" (1m)
- Connector plug: 3.5mm
50A sensor dimensions:
- 1.6" x 0.9" x 1" (41mm x 23mm x 26mm)
- Window diameter: 0.39" (10mm)
- Cable length: 39" (1m)
- Connector plug: 2.5mm
Smart Plug dimensions:
- 3.3" x 1.5" x 1.1" (84mm x 38mm x 29mm)