Gen 2 Emporia Vue with 8 Sensors and Pair of Flexible Current Sensors
Great solution for combination boxes and other electrical panels where our traditional clamp sensors don't fit!
This Vue and Flexible Current Sensor Set is designed for split phase 120/240V North American Homes.
Emporia highly recommends that Rogowski cable installation be performed by a licensed electrician or other qualified professional.
Emporia has developed the next generation of the Vue Energy Monitor. Committed to bringing the best value at the lowest price possible, the Vue provides everything you need to monitor your entire home's energy usage in real time, as well as 8 extra sensors to allow you to monitor individual circuits. Not only can you see how much energy your home is using at any moment and over time, but you can also monitor how your individual appliances affect your energy bills.
Features and Benefits:
- INSTALLS IN CIRCUIT PANEL of most homes with clamp-on sensors; can be used to measure current around busbars in some electrical panels where main cables are not accessible. Includes DIY instructions, though a professional electrician is recommended.
- 24/7 ENERGY MONITORING: Monitor your home's real power anywhere, anytime to prevent costly repairs, conserve energy, and save costs. Monitor solar / net metering.
- LOWER YOUR ELECTRIC BILL: Gauge real-time spending and get actionable notifications to understand where you can save costs.
- REAL-TIME ENERGY DATA: Vue connects to 2.4GHz WiFi to monitor energy use with iPhone / Android app. Vue sensors provide 1-second data and are accurate from ±1%.
- APPLIANCE MONITORING WITHOUT GUESSWORK: Comes with eight 50A sensors to accurately monitor your air conditioner, furnace, water heater, washer, dryer, range, etc.
- Bundle includes:
- Gen 2 Vue Energy Monitor
- Two 200A flexible Rogowski current sensors for service mains
- Eight 50A current sensors for individual circuits
- Wire harness
- Extra wire & wire nuts
- Wifi antenna & cable
- Power the Vue directly from a 15A or 20A breaker
- Professional installation recommended
- Granular 1-second data interval
- Each sensor is accurate from ±1%
- Operates regardless of your utility
- Comes with eight 50A sensors to monitor individual circuits - Add up to eight more.
- Interact with your Emporia Vue through your mobile device
- Real-time monitoring of your energy usage and production with helpful units and measurements
- Actionable notifications will help you:
- Conserve energy
- Lower carbon emissions
- Increase grid reliability
- Generate energy savings
- Shift usage patterns from peak to off-peak
- Get clear calculations that show your savings when you perform actions recommended by the Emporia Vue
Vue energy monitor dimensions:
- 4.1" x 3.1" x 1.1" (105mm x 80mm x 30mm)
50A sensor dimensions:
- 1.6" x 0.9" x 1" (41mm x 23mm x 26mm)
- Window diameter: 0.39" (10mm)
- Cable length: 39" (1m)
- Connector plug: 2.5mm
200A flexible sensor dimensions:
Flexible sensor power supply dimensions:
- 3.25"x 2.25"x 2.25" (82mm x 55mm x 55mm)