Pair of 200A Flexible Current Sensors for Gen 2 Vue
Great solution for combination boxes and other electrical panels where our traditional clamp sensors don't fit!
Flexible Current Sensors are designed for split phase 120/240V North American Homes and meant for use with only with the Gen 2 Emporia Vue
Emporia highly recommends that Rogowski cable installation be performed by a licensed electrician or other qualified professional.
Requires installation of an included alternative power supply for the sensors
- Replaces traditional CT clamps with a current sensing Rogowski cable
- Can be used to measure current around busbars in some electrical panels where main cables are not accessible
- Accurate energy monitoring
- Plugs into ports 1, 2, or 3 of your Gen 2 Emporia Vue
- Maximum Current: 200A
- Integrator input voltage: 5-12V DC
- Power supply output voltage: 12V DC, regulated
- Power supply input voltage: 120V AC
200A flexible sensor dimensions:
Power supply dimensions:
- 3.25"x 2.25"x 2.25" (82mm x 55mm x 55mm)