Emporia Expansion Module and 8 Sensors
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Must be connected to the Emporia Vue to monitor your circuits.
The Emporia Expansion Module connects to your Emporia Vue to add 8 extra 50A sensors that allow you to monitor individual circuits. Track how your individual appliances affect your energy bills.
Features and Benefits:
- EXPAND YOUR VUE: The Emporia Expansion Module MUST CONNECT TO AN EMPORIA VUE to add the capability of monitoring individual circuits. The Emporia Vue is sold separately. ONLY ONE EXPANSION PER VUE.
- APPLIANCE MONITORING WITHOUT GUESSWORK: The Expansion Module accurately monitors your air conditioner, furnace, water heater, washer, dryer, range, etc. by connecting directly to the circuits you care about.
- LOWER YOUR ELECTRIC BILL: Gauge real-time spending in US dollars to learn where you can save costs.
- REAL-TIME ENERGY DATA: Vue sensors provide 1-second data and are accurate from 2A to 250A (240W to 30kW). System is assumed to be standard 120V - 240V. Voltage IS NOT calculated.
- INSTALLS EASILY: Installs in circuit panels of most split phase homes. Includes DIY instructions. Professional electrician is recommended. INSPECT YOUR PANEL and check install guide for compatibility. Your system may require smaller or flexible sensors.
- Box includes:
- Vue Expansion Module
- Eight 50A current sensors for individual circuits
- Connection cable
- Detailed installation guide
- See how much energy is being used by important appliances and equipment, like your: air conditioner, furnace, water heater, washing machine, clothes dryer, oven/range, dishwasher, fridge/freezer, sump pump, house fan, sub-panel, pool pump, hot tub, or electric vehicle.
- Granular 1-second data interval
- Each sensor is accurate from 0.17A - 63A (20W - 7500W)
- Operates regardless of your utility
- Find the energy hogs in your home
- Can be paired with an additional module to monitor individual circuits
- Interact with your Emporia Vue through your mobile device
- Real-time monitoring of your energy usage with helpful units and measurements
- Actionable recommendations to help you:
- Conserve energy
- Lower carbon emissions
- Increase grid reliability
- Generate energy savings
- Shift usage patterns from peak to off-peak
- Get clear calculations that show your savings when you perform actions recommended by the Emporia Vue